Facebook Campaign Setup@youcanaskobi
Facebook Ads actually work, they can give you 1000% profit on your investment…. yes they can. Here is a guide for conversion Ads directly for Facebook.
Show your ads in the right places to the right people by trying our recommendations below.
Get more website visitors using the Conversion objective.
Targeting the right audience can be broad to begin with. Once you get a sense of who your customers are, narrow your targeting and expand your reach with these options.
- Detailed targeting: This allows you to select the specific targeting that you’d like to use for your ad. Detailed targeting includes demographic information, such as age, gender, location and interests. While this leads to smaller audiences, it may also lead to one that’s more interested in what you’re advertising about.
- If you are not advertising under the Special ads category (credit, employment, housing, social issues, elections or politics), make sure that you tick the box next to Detailed targeting expansion to reach people beyond your detailed targeting selections when it’s likely to improve performance. This allows Facebook’s system to reach a broader set of people than the selections made in detailed targeting.
- Lookalike Audience: This is created from a source audience, such as a Custom Audience created with information pulled from your pixel, or fans of your Page. We identify common qualities of the people in it and deliver your ad to an audience of people who are similar (or “look like”) them. You can choose the size of the Lookalike Audience, where smaller matches closely to your source audience and larger reduces the similarities to broaden the audience.
- Select Automatic placements to get the most out of your budget. Facebook’s delivery system will allocate your ad set’s budget across multiple placements that will perform best.
- You can also select four placements if you don’t want your ad to run on every placement. This will give your ad enough flexibility to find a top-performing placement across the different placements of your choice.
- If you’re running a campaign with two or more ad sets, make sure that you turn campaign budget optimisation on. This makes the most efficient use of your budget to get you the best results.
- Reach all lowest cost opportunities while spending your budget with lowest cost bidding.
- Single image
- Video Creation Kit
Recommended call to action (CTA)
- Shop Now