Measure actions on your website@youcanaskobi
With your pixel, you can create standard events or custom conversions to measure:
• How many people made a purchase after clicking your ad
• How many items or pages were viewed on a visit
• How many people looked at their shopping basket
Make your ads more effective by measuring website actions that matter.
How to set up standard events:
To use standard events, you’ll need to edit your website’s code. Choose which event action to track by adding code to the chosen page, such as a shopping basket page or a “thank you” page.
- Open Ads Manager from your computer and go to Events Manager.
- Click Details > Setup > Manual > Add your events.
- Choose the event you want to track and copy the code to your website.
- Check that your standard events are working in the Events Manager section.